Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beauty.com/Drugstore.com & Amazon HAUL

Long time no blog. Well, finally have gotten moved in and somewhat settled. Settled enough to order a bunch of things from beauty.com/drugstore.com and amazon. OH and I have an order coming from Ulta soon. HAHA. If you are visiting my blog for the first time, Welcome...hope you enjoy. I just filmed a video haul on Youtube (I will link my channel at the end of this blog), you should check it out after seeing this. I say uhhh and ummm a lot...quite comical. Okay...so to start with the HAUL!!!

From beauty.com


butter London Rock Off Glycolic Callus Peel


e.l.f. Professionals eyelash and brow wand


colorescience brush cleaner


Orly Sec'n Dry Quick Deep-dry topcoat

Not pictured - beauty blender, U by Kotex, and Summer's Eve wash

From amazon (links to product on amazon.com to follow my picture):










I hope you all enjoyed this haul.  If there is anything would like me do a review or tutorial of let me know!!!

Take care!
XOXO
Meags

visit and subscribe to my channel on YouTube : http://youtube.com/princess072186
follow my life in pictures on instagram : officialmeaggo
follow my 140 character life on twitter : @official_meaggo

No comments:

Post a Comment