Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!  So today I want to let you all know that there is a room tour video up on my youtube channel, princess072186.  And remind you that if there are any tutorials, tag videos, or anything that you would like to do to comment on my channel or leave a comment here on my blog.

SOOOOO...today for St. Patty's day I'm going to cook up my annual corn beef and cabbage.  YUMMMERS!!!  Have some Irish beer and be happy to be Irish.  The fam bam and I are going to go see a cattle drive as well, and if you know me and my mother we couldn't be any more excited to see them cattle.

Welp...that is it.  I will try and take a bunch of pictures to show the coolness of this cattle drive!

Take Care and have a wonderful and safe St. Patrick's Day and may the Luck of the Irish be with you!

XOXO,
Meags

watch the various videos I post on youtube : http://youtube.com/princess072186
follow my life in pictures on instagram : officialmeaggo
follow my 140 character life on twitter : @official_meaggo

No comments:

Post a Comment