Monday, February 11, 2013

Sitting at work

So here I sit at work waiting for the phone to ring, a client to come in, or just something magical to happen. I want to apologize for not stopping by and posting little things last week. The days just escaped me and by the time I realized the week was over it was too late to post updates on getting ready to move. This week I'm working everyday but Thursday, so I'm getting in some cash before the move. I am definitely going to miss this place, my coworkers are awesome and I love most of our clientele and patients. As far as getting ready to move, my mom and I still have to get art work off of the walls and dust them off (our house is super dusty all the time no matter how often we dust) and then get our personal items packed up to go on the trailer that we are pulling behind us. As for packing all of our other stuff, we are letting the movers do that. Can't wait to get to where we are going so life can move on, but I will take everything I have learned from living in Tampa, good and bad, as lessons learned. Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!! XOXO MEE PS - due to my working all week and moving next week, reviews/tutorials on any makeup is being postponed until I am settled in Texas. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment