Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wicked - An Elphaba Inspired Look

Since getting the Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful palettes I have been wanting to do looks to represent Elphaba and Glenda from the Broadway Musical "Wicked"...well I've finally achieved a look inspired by Elphaba. Elphaba (being my favorite character) has sharp cheekbones and deep hollow eyes to make her more "wicked". In this look I tried to recreate her green face in my eyes with the Jealous color from the palette and smoke out the color to make a hollow deep set eye with browns and dark green. I also tried to achieve the sharp cheekbones by contouring my cheeks heavily and using a bright dark red blush. To go along with the Wicked show poster I went with a red lip. I hope you enjoy watching how I go this look as much as I enjoy the musical and the makeup used to create it.

The Bachelorette Blog will be To Be Continued until next week. I need to have a mind break from what I have had to witness in that show. This season is straight up horrible. XOXO MEE Check out other videos on my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/princess072186 Follow my 140 character life on Twitter : @official_meaggo Follow my life in pictures : officialmeaggo

No comments:

Post a Comment