Monday, March 26, 2012

Stila - Ladies Who Lunch Kit Review


I wanted to use the Stila Ladies Who Lunch kit before I reviewed it so I wore it for a few days and did some different looks.  I also put it on my mom to see how it would look on a different skin tone and an "older" face.  I really love this kit!  By far some of the most blend able eye shadows and the mascara goes on nicely.  I've had the eyeliner for a while and still love it especially with this look.  Listed below the pictures is everything that I used in this look. 







Starting from what I used first to last to get this look:
Face:
Cover Girl Advanced Radiance foundation in 115 natural ivory
Cover Girl trueblend minerals loose powder in 410 translucent light
Bronzer - Physicians Formula Healthy Glow Bronzer
Blush - NARS cream blush in a stick in Oragsm
Highlight (under eyes) - Urban Decay cream highlight in Moonshine
Contour - Tarte mineral bronzer in park ave princess
Eyes:
Eyebrows - Too Faced Brow Envy mixing blonde and brunette with Smashbox Brow tech wax
Eyelid primer - Urban Decay Eye shadow primer potion in Original
Shadow - stila twig, puppy, and kitten and for brow highlight - Urban Decay Naked palat in Virgin
Liner - stila sparkle waterproof liquid eyeliner in rock candy
Mascara - stila forever your curl in black
Waterline liner -  Prestige coal liner in black
Lips -
Tarte enchanted lipsurgence natural lip tint
Gloss - Rimmel Light Beam After Dark Lip Gloss (clear with sparkle)

If you have any questions about this look or would like to see any other look leave comment and I'll try my best.

Follow me on twitter @official_meaggo

Take Care!!!

XOXO
Meag

No comments:

Post a Comment